Playlist



Every time I’m walking out
I hear you tell me to turn around
Sunflowers that bend
It’s all too early to mend 

Where did you go, what can I do?
There’s something surreal about you
You make me ponder, you make me sober
The night is young it cannot falter

Space and time, we realize
Paper hearts they don't exist
You used to be the one I love
What are we to miss?


It’s not that I don’t love you, I do
I just made a black hole, so blue
It’s little lies and alibis
And stupid things that cannot die.

No tights, no fairies
No Peter Pan nor the jerry's
Wake up and be on your way
Devotion is not here to stay.


I'll take my time or disappear
I want to be wanted, and I want it clear.

___________________________

Post Malone
Ben&Ben
December Avenue
Elderbrook
Rudimental
Rico Blanco
Tom Walker
The Vamps
Jonas Brothers
Keane
Quest
OneRepublic
Kid Cudi
Maggie Rogers

Comments

Popular Posts